An image projection converter between cubemap/fisheye/equirectangular formats
- Ver. 2017/03/15, Cube2DMx64_170315.zip (2017/03/15)
Behaviors of drag and drop to the input filename was changed. In this version, when a movie file is drag&dropped and
input type is still image type, input type is automatically changed to the movie:equidistant type.
Behavior of input and output "..." button was changed. Now image/movie files can be directly chosen instead of uging folder dialog.
- Ver. 2017/03/12, Cube2DMx64_170312.zip (2017/03/12)
For user-defined input projection parameters, 7th and 9th polynomial terms were added at the line 13 and 14 of coef_in.txt.
Correction parameters to correct chromatic aberration of magnification (lateral chromatic aberration) were introduced in this version.
The lines 15-17 in coef_in.txt now becomes the corretion parameters in order of R,G,B.
Bug fix of being the top line indeterminate in equirectangular output.
Bug fix of file not loaded during conversion when user-defined and equirectangular input was selected.
Bug fix of output number format that sometimes did not become the specified one.
Bug fix of forced termination when wrong file name is input as a sequential images.
- Ver. 2017/03/09, Cube2DMx64_170309.zip (2017/03/09)
The treatments of the image edges were improved.
(cubemap edge treatment, connection of equirectangular input)
Bug fix of showing image edges in input preview.
Bug fix of interpolation crom cubemap. (In the previous versions, nearest neighbor interpolation was applied even bilinear was selected.)
- Ver. 2017/03/08, Cube2DMx64_170308.zip (2017/03/08)
The names of uploaded file/folder names were fixed fromt 2016 to 2017.
The treatment of the image edges were fixed.
The maximum magnification of input preview was changed to 1600%.
- Ver. 2017/02/25, Cube2DMx64_170225.zip (2017/02/25)
Perspective and user-defefined output projection is now available.
Output angle is now adjustable.
Drag and Drop to the filename textbox is now available.
- Ver. 2017/02/16, Cube2DMx64_170216.zip (2017/02/16)
Equirectangular Movie input is now available.
- Ver. 2017/02/14, Cube2DMx64_170214.zip (2017/02/14)
Multi-thread processing up-to 8 threads was supported.
- Ver. 2017/02/08a, Cube2DMx64_170208a.zip (2017/02/08)
Movie files are supported. 64 bit application.
- Ver. 2016/03/26, Cube2DM_160326.zip (2016/03/26)
Equirectangular input was supported.
- Ver. 2016/01/11, Cube2DM_160111.zip (2016/01/11)
aspect ratio of input was fixed to input file
bilinear interpolation was added in conversion from input to temporary resolution.
- Ver. 2016/01/10, Cube2DM_160110.zip (2016/01/10)
Windows 64 bit, with .NET framework
This software is provided to you "AS-IS" and without warranty of any kind.